Our Public Law Department provides specialized legal advice to public and private entities, for the correct development of their businesses in a complex regulatory framework that demands a sound knowledge of the market and its regulations.
We have extensive experience in advising industrial operators, companies operating in regulated sectors and contractors and concessionaires of infrastructure and services, assisting them in their relations with public bodies, by advice on legal issues and litigation.
The approach of the practice from the client's point of view, specialization in the field, the inter-relationship with the main operators, business and professional associations and our capacity to liaise with public bodies allows us to offer accurate solutions for our clients to achieve their objectives.
- Public contracting (tenders, performance, termination and settlement), including restricted sectors (water, energy, transport and postal services) and dispute resolution (special and administrative appeals).
- Regulated sectors: health, tourism, energy, telecommunications, transport, consumption.
- Assistance in obtaining permits and licenses.
- Representation in all kinds of administrative procedures and proceedings before national courts.
- State aid and subsidies.
- Financial liability of public authorities.
- Infrastructure and public services. Public-private collaboration projects.
- Natural resources and environmental protection systems (waste, water, atmospheric pollution, soil contamination, permits and other environmental licenses, auditing, environmental liability).
Advice to national and international projects and businesses.