CounsellingReal Estate and Urban Planning
With a multidisciplinary team formed by professionals with long experience in the different areas of the real estate sector, Lener’s Real Estate and Urban Planning Department offers complete counselling to its clients, responding to the different needs from a personalised and practical focus.
Among our services, counselling on the real estate business in all its phases stands out, from the registry and urban analysis, counselling on project financing, to the materialisation of transactions referring to all types of assets: residential, hotel, logistics, tertiary, etc.
The wide range of services, as well as the capacity of adaptation to the specific demands of its clients, allow our Department to provide expert counselling and quality to the different areas of the urban planning and real estate business.
Some of the subjects on which we provide advice are:
- Real Estate and Urban Due Diligence.
- Transactions of acquisition and sale of real estate assets.
- Legal analysis and classification of real estate portfolios.
- Advice on the exploitation of properties in all their legal-economic types.
- Legal advice for the recovery of the possession of the properties.
- Continued legal advice on the subject of Horizontal Property and renting.
- Investment operations in all types of real estate assets.
- Planning processes and urban management.
- Urban analysis and proposals for optimisation.
- Legal counselling on the real estate development, in both the constructive and the marketing processes.
WITH A PERSONALISED AND
Advice to national and international projects and businesses.