Our team specializing in the hotel industry is a multidisciplinary team that combines specialized knowledge of the sector with commercial, tax, real estate, labor, public law and financial advice professionals, with extensive experience in these matters. Lener offers an advisory service aimed at owners, developers, operators, tour operators, national and international chains, investors, risk capital and financial institutions related to holiday, urban and rural accommodation.
Our in-depth knowledge of the indexes and main indicators of the hotel industry, together with e professional specialists in the area, allows us to offer solutions to daily legal and economic problems and search for business, investment, financing and special situation opportunities.
The hotel industry is undergoing major changes The main players in the sector must adapt to the new scenarios and Lener acts accordingly.
We help you to face challenges and maximize your interests, therefor offering services in:
- Legal and tax advice on the daily operations of hotels.
- Real-estate and urban planning due diligence.
- Legal and financial due diligence of debt portfolios with hotel collateral.
- Advice on asset optimization operations: sale and lease-back transactions.
- Advice on the operation of hotel properties.
- Project viability analyses.
- Advice on projects for the sale/acquisition of hotel assets.
- Search for finance.
- Debt refinancing.
- Operational restructuring.
- Mergers and spin offs.
- Search for leasing and management operators.
- Valuation of real-estate assets.
- Advice on bankruptcy proceedings.
- Capital inflow to strengthen the company's solvency.
Our teams are multidisciplinary and, in accordance with the specialties required by the complexity of the operation: commercial, tax, real estate, labor or administrative, economists and corporate finance professionals, amongst others, combined their skills to successfully carry out our mandates. This area works very closely with the real-estate department.
Advice to national and international projects and businesses.