In the Commercial Law Department, we prioritize the search for specific solutions to deal with the challenges faced by our clients. We strive to become partners in our clients' interests, seeking to understand their business and the interests and objectives to be pursued, in order to provide solutions that set us apart as a reference in Spain.
This flexibility and ability to adapt to different scenarios has enabled us to advise a wide range of national and international clients, from leading national companies in the financial, industrial and health sectors, to investment funds and other agents involved in start-ups.
- Acquisition and sales processes.
- Structural modifications: mergers, spin-offs and global transfers of assets and liabilities.
- Commercial contracts.
- Incorporation and winding up of companies.
- Ongoing advice.
- Statutory reforms.
- Director duties and responsibilities.
- Agreements between partners and family protocols.
- Capital increases and reductions.
- General shareholder meetings.
- Secretaries of governing bodies.
- Corporate restructurings.
- Director and senior management remuneration.
- Corporate disputes.
- Structured financing.
- Corporate financing.
- Project finance.
- Acquisition financing.
- Debt restructuring, refinancing and capitalization.
- Constitution and acquisitions of startups and venture capital entities.
- Structuring and accompaniment in investment rounds.
- LBOs y MBOs.
- Distressed debt.
- Incentive plans for management teams (phantom shares, stock options).
- Advice and registration of industrial property rights (patents, trademarks, utility models and designs).
- Negotiation and advice on licensing agreements, sale and transfer of industrial property rights and intellectual property.
- Trade secrets, protection and legal defense.
- All legal action in industrial and intellectual property matters.
- Unfair competition.
- Image rights.
- Software and maintenance contracts, service level agreements.
- LOPDYDD and RGPD consulting.
- Ongoing advice.
- Foundations and other non-profit making entities.
- Corporate management.
- Company secretary.
- Collaboration agreements, agreements between foundations, universities.
Advice to national and international projects and businesses.