Through its different areas of expertise, the Labor Law Department offers a comprehensive service of labor, social security and occupational risk prevention advice, offering highly qualified and versatile professionals with extensive experience in all areas of labor law, with ongoing training and a sound knowledge of the client's business, designing the work teams according to the specific complexity of the action being considered.
Our maxim is based on an understanding of the business and the sector in which our clients operate, always guaranteeing standards of legal excellence, specialization and technical capacity, with absolute availability and providing agility and immediate response, to cover all the needs of our clients, thus adapting to the nature of the work required at all times and ensuring that the solutions offered correspond to the specific case.
We offer our full collaboration in all matters related to labor relationships, either of an ongoing and continuous nature with the purpose of advising and resolving any issues that may arise in an normal way, as well as others that are particularly complex or require a higher degree of dedication, positioning ourselves as a reference in forensic practice, advising on corporate restructuring and reorganization, as well as collective bargaining.
At the same time, we maintain a regular and updated information service for our clients, covering all legislative and judicial developments and forwarding comments, job alerts, reviews and podcasts.
Advice according to the matter
- Corporate restructuring. Our experience allows us to manage corporate reorganizations and restructurings with highly specialized and high value-added advice in the processes that have the greatest impact and complexity in our economy.
- Collective layoff procedures (EREs)
- Collective dismissals
- Collective bargaining opt-outs
- Insolvency law
- Sale of production units/subrogation/outsourcing
- Comprehensive legal-labor advice.
- Outsourcing of legal and labor advice
- Temporary accompaniment (1-5 days/week)
- Hiring/Senior Management
- Legal reports
- Labor Inspections
- Collective bargaining. We provide ongoing advice on the structure of collective labor relations in all sectors, territories, companies or groups of companies, in relation to obligations arising from:
- Company or group covenants/agreements
- Electoral processes for worker representatives
- Company/work center collective agreements
- Processes for modification of working conditions
- Changes in the legal structure of the company and changes resulting from commercial operations (mergers, spin-offs, etc.)
- Occupational Risk Prevention. Specialized legal advice on Occupational Risk Prevention, including:
- Preventive organization and integration in the Company
- Corporate compliance
- Preventive consultancy in business management and advice on coordination of activities.
- Labor disputes arising from work-related accidents and illnesses, on foreseen disabilities, etc.
- Litigation Advice. Defense of the interests of our clients before all instances of the labor and judicial review courts, including all procedures until a final judgment is obtained (Courts of Instance, High Courts of Justice, National Court, Supreme Court, Constitutional Court...).
- Defense of the interests of our clients in connection with the payment of social security contributions, labor infringement proceedings or any other administrative action in the area of labor and employment.
- Labor due diligences.
Advice to national and international projects and businesses.