We advise our clients on the creation of value, providing them with economic and financial advice in all phases of the business cycle. We align the strategy of each project with its optimal liability structure. We provide individual solutions for crisis situations, accelerating recovery.
The restructuring team provides advice on finance, special situations and transactions, working together with our clients to stabilize and optimize their financial position, thus maximizing the value of their investments. We diagnose the situation, design the strategy and execute the action plan, taking into account the particularities of the business and the sector in which it operates.
Our work approach combines multidisciplinary teams, adding financial, operational and legal experience to provide solutions with greater added value
We design individual services for each client, based on their profile and evaluate the appropriate alternatives according to their objectives.
We have more than 35 years' experience, providing quality services with precise performance, providing ongoing coverage.
By specializing in independent legal and financial advice, Lener has no technical or commercial conflicts of interest.
Our professionals have extensive experience in the main sectors of the Spanish economy, applying their knowledge of the sector to each project.
We integrate with our clients, identifying the critical aspects and key issues to successfully manage each situation.
We operate in the main sectors of economic activity. In recent years, we have participated in more than 150 transactions in different sectors, such as healthcare, hotels, food, retail, industrial, real estate, sports, construction and real estate development.
Advice in special situations
Companies often have to adapt their financial structures and operations to new scenarios. In this type of situation, when high indebtedness is evident, it is necessary to resort to restructuring / refinancing processes that guarantee the viability of the business.
Lener advises its clients throughout the company's restructuring process, becoming involved at the highest level in the design, definition and implementation of the action plan.
We provide teams with the experience, technical and sectorial capacity to face this process successfully.
Our professionals become involved with you and help you take the following action:
- Refinancing processes: we advise on the development of business plans, sustainable financial structures, taking into account optimal debt and equity and lead negotiations with creditors.
- We negotiate and prepare refinancing agreements and, when appropriate, lead the court approval process.
- We assess the short term cash requirements in order to continue operations and monitor their growth to ensure i stability.
- We design a cost saving strategy: realistic plans that provide quick results. We execute and implement the strategy together with the company and follow-up correctly.
- Independent business reviews (IBRs): in a debt refinancing context, financial entities and / or investment funds require our independent opinion on the company's financial situation, its viability and the ability to meet its commitments.
- Turnaround / Interim management / Restructuring Officer: we provide executive talent in temporary projects to accelerate the restructuring and transformation of the business.
- Pre-insolvency and an insolvency advisor in the different phases of the process: we provide knowledge of the legislation, assess the different alternatives: creditor agreements, sale of productive units or liquidation.
- Corporate distress: at times, a corporate transaction is the best way out for a company in a special situation, allowing it to maintain its business and a large part of its employees. We design the optimal legal and economic structure to maximize its value and mitigate all legal risks.
Lener advises you on the process of obtaining financial debt for acquisitions or refinancing. We help you identify and access the optimal financing of your companies and projects, in the most advantageous terms available in the market, either through bank financing, debt funds or alternative funds.
Lener advises you in this process of such a profound change, becoming involved in the project and identifying the best alternatives to pursue:
- Our advice covers all phases of the insolvency process, from the moment the company identifies the impossibility of meeting its obligations and the initial problems in the normal business activity appear.
- We analyze the financial situation and plan the insolvency strategy, by focusing on cash flow and continuity of the business.
- We advise on the preparation of the application for insolvency and the required documentation, as well as the insolvency process exit strategy to maintain the business: agreement with complex capitalization structures to optimize the financial structure both in terms of equity and sustainable indebtedness, sale of the production unit, etc.
Lener advises you throughout the process to achieve a successful transaction, maximizing its value. Our team has a extensive experience advising buyers and sellers through the design, structuring, performance and post-deal management.
Our team advises you throughout the transaction, with a multidisciplinary approach that combines financial, legal and tax services, in the analysis, valuation and due diligence of the target, specializing in the following services:
- Due diligence in debt transactions.
- M&A of companies and assets in special situations and alternative design for investment funds.
- Complex deals ticket advisor.
- Business Valuation.
- Search for capital solutions.
Advice to national and international projects and businesses.